I have the possibility of illustrating 3 children’s books this semester (which would be AWESOME for my currently non-existent illustration portfolio!), am dropping painting tomorrow to free up my Tuesdays and Thursdays and avoid redundant credits, and I’m generally excited about life right now.
Please leave me alone.
I’d never say this about my current roommate, of course. Only my old one. I don’t know why I’m thinking about her tonight haha. And it would be more correct if instead of “homeschooled” it said “an only child”
- Becca: I'm ready to figure out the bills when you are.
- Me: Oh so you don't want to pay the summer bills?
- Becca: It shouldn't be my sole responsibility, but I will. However, I owe you money and you owe me money and that should be taken care of.
- Me: I owe you money? Since when? Besides I thought I was pretty clear.
- Becca: Might I remind you that I pay the verizon bill? And it's always about the money.
- Me: Since when is Verizon more than what I pay? And no, it's not always about the money. Again, I thought I was pretty clear. (About the fact that if she left me alone for the rest of the semester I would write off her debt to me.)
- Becca: The fact of the matter is that we both owe the other money, regardless of the amount.
- Me: I don't know if you understand how owing works... If both owe, then neither owes.
- Becca: That is not the legally correct way of doing things.
- Me: ....